cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Widening the window (was: The Deprecation of Froyo)
Date Fri, 31 May 2013 21:46:51 GMT
I always forget about enterprise until Kevin Hawkins from Salesforce brings
up some enterprise-y issues. Which reminds me of a conversation I had with
a Cordova dev/shop that is still using BB 5.0 Cordova for banking apps in
Nigeria (their platform is used by a majority of banks there). Because
thats what most people can afford/use there. Blew my mind a little bit.