cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [iOS][OS X] xctool
Date Fri, 03 May 2013 19:33:32 GMT
Mainly I can see using the testing for CI or just locally:
https://github.com/facebook/xctool#testing

We have unit-tests in iOS, but we run this manually currently. Also I like
the configuration options:
https://github.com/facebook/xctool#configuration-xctool-args

I can see using this to test compiling using different SDKs just to check,
but I don't know if we can really test on the iOS 5 SDK for example since
it is not bundled anymore.