cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Cordova BlackBerry project structure
Date Thu, 09 May 2013 21:56:24 GMT
I'm a no on this. Conceptually grouping by operating system vendor
makes more sense (to me). If we're going down this path the other
repos need to be refacored to reflect it: cordova-platform-* (and
Windows will need breaking out).

(Also I'm not a fan of mixing pascal case with camel case but thats a
separate issue!)