cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: 2.8.0rc1
Date Wed, 22 May 2013 00:25:28 GMT
I like the change I think, but I think it will fail if users are missing
the cordova_plugins.js file (onload will never fire). On the plus side
though, this change makes it easier to combine cordova.js and
cordova_plugins.js by concatenating them together.

Maybe we should just go all the way with this and combine the two .js files
into one right from the start? Then we won't have to worry about loading at
all.