cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Changes in Mobile-Spec are breaking Cordova on Android 4.0.3 ICS
Date Mon, 27 May 2013 18:02:02 GMT
It may be ugly, but the change certainly changes the semantics of the code.
With document.write, the script is guaranteed to be loaded before the next
script tag is evaluated. There's no guarantee with dynamic injection.

I saw similar not-redrawing bugs when I was playing with the bridge modes.
Specifically - happens sometimes with the PRIVATE_API bridge mode. Not sure
what the cause might be in this case though.