cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: 2.8.0rc1
Date Tue, 21 May 2013 16:11:40 GMT
Checking back in to see if anyone has anything they're trying to get in for
2.8.

If no one has anything by the EOD, then I'll take care of branching &
tagging & JIRA'ing this time around. I've been adding branching & tagging
powers to coho, so want to test out the changes this release :).

The one thing that I'd like to see finished up is
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-3307 (Renaming cordova.VERSION.js
-> cordova.js). It's done for iOS & Android, but still needs to be done for
other platforms. I'll create sub-tasks for them now.