cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: 2.8 release candidate
Date Wed, 29 May 2013 18:40:38 GMT
Note that I've been putting effort into updating the release wiki (
https://wiki.apache.org/cordova/CuttingReleases) as well as including
specific action items in the sub-tasks of the JIRA release parent bug (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-3464).

Before marking tasks as fixed, please add comments to the issues to let
everyone know that they have been complete (e.g. say what you tested, say
that you checked for app-hello-world updates, say that you've gone through
JIRA, etc).

For BlackBerry, we still have
CB-3442<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-3442> as
a blocker (rename cordova-VERSION.js -> cordova.js).