cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Lorin Beer <lorin.beer....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: blackberry 10 migration
Date Wed, 01 May 2013 19:23:54 GMT
thanks Bryan

1. great to hear, once docs are in place, we'll pull those in alongside the
core BB implementation

2. ok, I see. There was a little confusion on our end about this. What I'd
like to see is node not visible as an external dependency.

4. check to see why it's building projects with 2.4.0-rc1

5. saw that, this will be pulled in alongside docs and the core BB repo