cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Lorin Beer <lorin.beer....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.8.0
Date Thu, 30 May 2013 18:40:31 GMT
I think the delay is mostly due to our team being away at conferences this week.

components left to tag:
iOS
docs
CLI
Mobile Spec

I talked with Shaz on tuesday, there are no blockers on iOS. He's at
fluent today, but I would imagine he could easily get it tagged.
Joe, can you bug Michael and Fil to tag CLI and docs? I can tag mobile
spec this afternoon if no one else does. Then Steve can cut the
release.

Let's get this done.

- Lorin