cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Lorin Beer <lorin.beer....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is 2.7.0 released?
Date Wed, 01 May 2013 23:17:55 GMT
I think Andrew had some valid concerns about the quality of the release,
and delaying the release until later in the week to make sure it was as
solid as possible for the month of conferences.
These concerns we're kind of ignored in the process of our 'lazy release'
process.

That having been said, a vote process would not be a step in the right
direction, we just need to pay attention to the conversations happening
around the release.