cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Lorin Beer <lorin.beer....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: blackberry 10 migration
Date Thu, 02 May 2013 21:45:02 GMT
Hi Bryan,

any progress on the doc side of things? From my experience with the new
codebase, I shouldn't think that documenting the necessary workflows
(plugins, getting started, etc) should be too time consuming.
Currently docs and updating to 2.7.0 are the only blockers to pulling the
blackerry/cordova-blackberry repo into Apache. I would really like to see
this happen this week or early next week.

- Lorin