cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Lorin Beer <lorin.beer....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cordova BlackBerry project structure
Date Tue, 14 May 2013 22:16:39 GMT
ok, final word on this is to not break out the BlackBerry platforms into
separate repos. However, they will break out into subdirectories in the
root of the blackberry repo:

apache/cordova-blackberry/blackberry7
apache/cordova-blackberry/blackberry10
apache/cordova-blackberry/playbook
apache/cordova-blackberry/bin

bin will provide a uniform tooling interface for creating projects, just a
simple shim script to delegate to the platform tool scripts, which have
diverged.

This means duplicating the playbook/bb7 scripts, but bb7 will be removed by
3.0, so this is a short term duplication.

I think this solution minimizes the amount of work while adopting a project
structure that makes the most sense for our developers.

vote now or forever hold your peace.

- Lorin