cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Gorkem Ercan <gorkem.er...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: config.xml - phonegap properties
Date Mon, 06 May 2013 21:05:00 GMT
Hi Fil,
As a note the cordova-cli bits are not yet integrated. I think it would be
great if at least the config.xml on the default www template is updated
from the PR.

Also we need the JIRAs for the remaining platforms to catch up. If you
prefer I can fire them as well.

I will have doc updates coming your way.

--
Gorkem

--
Gorkem