cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Sentino <rich...@mindginative.com>
Subject Introduction/ Wanting to Contribute to Firefox OS Cordova
Date Mon, 13 May 2013 06:07:09 GMT
Hey all,

I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm looking to start contributing and helping out with
the project especially on the Firefox OS platform. I've been working on a PhoneGap-based app
initially for iOS and Android platform.

It looks like - Firefox OS Jira/commits - there are only quite a handful of activities, so
I'd like to help whenever I can. I've signed the ICLA, browsed Jira & wiki [1] . I made
a little jump start by fixing an issue in Jira [2] and sent out a pull request [3], and a
few other commits [4] but I need the guidance from the group in moving forward and setting
out the top priorities.

I don't have a dev device on my side, unfortunately, but the simulator should suffice ATM.
A little info about how I got interested into Firefox OS, I joined the Mozilla Meetup in Auckland
last October and saw the dev device before it was officially announced to the public. The
Mozilla Auckland office is just around my place so hopefully they would be kind enough to
lend a hand if I/we needed some help.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/
[3] https://github.com/apache/cordova-firefoxos/pull/1
[4] https://github.com/rixrix/cordova-js/tree/fxos/lib/firefoxos