cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Nithiyanandan Sathiyanathan <Nithiyananda...@infosys.com>
Subject Cordova version 4.6 Plugin issue
Date Mon, 13 May 2013 14:22:14 GMT
Hi team,

I am trying to create a custom plugin for phonegap. But, while invoking plugin using xcoder
in phone gap its not working. Cordova.plist file is missing in folder structure. If am adding
cordova.plist, where should I add that file and where can I get the package.

I am using phone gap version 2.7.0 and cordova version 4.6.

Looking forward for your technical support. Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
S.Nithyanandan

Infosys e-mail system.