cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Heifetz <jheif...@blackberry.com>
Subject Re: Baby Grieve
Date Fri, 31 May 2013 14:14:07 GMT
Congratulations, all the best to you and your family.

From: Andrew Grieve <agrieve@chromium.org<mailto:agrieve@chromium.org>>
Date: Friday, 31 May, 2013 10:00 AM
To: dev <dev@cordova.apache.org<mailto:dev@cordova.apache.org>>
Subject: Baby Grieve

Coming 1 month early....

Everett Arend Grieve born Thursday May 30 at 9:45 am. 5 lbs 15 oz. 18.5 inches long.

Mom is currently in the ACOU and Everett in the ICU. They are on track to meet today! We will
be a few days in the hospital, but everything's looking good!

Not sure how much I'll be checking email in the next little while. Good luck with the release!

Andrew

and may be unlawful.