cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Heifetz <jheif...@blackberry.com>
Subject plug man and <lib-file> tags
Date Fri, 03 May 2013 19:07:25 GMT
While implementing the BlackBerry10 platform updates in plugman I've noticed that the <lib-file>
tags have been removed. I wanted to know if this was a conscious decision and if so would
anyone object to me reviving them. In BlackBerry 10 some plugins require the use of sharedObject
libraries I would like to reference using the tag.

Additionally I'd like to add an attribute "target" that would say the architecture the lib-file
was built for. For BB10 the libraries are built for device and simulator and we must install
the library files appropriate depending on the target at build time.

So long as there are no objections, this will be merged in as part of the BlackBerry10 merge
Lorin is helping us with in the not too distant future.

and may be unlawful.