cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse MacFadyen <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Any idea that reads local files dynamicary with Ajax on Windows Desktop version
Date Fri, 31 May 2013 15:18:46 GMT
The other list is the right place for this question. I'll answer there.

Cheers,
  Jesse

Sent from my iPhone5

On 2013-05-31, at 2:43 AM, Tanaka Yusuke <cordova@tnksoft.com> wrote:

I have tried the Windows desktop version of Cordova 2.5. I am also using
jquery 2.0, but it fails in dynamic reading of a local file.

   var n = $('<div class="page">');
   n.load("mainmenu.html", function(){
        // on success
   });

This code functions in the smart phone version and Metro App version. It
seems that IE component has denied access to local files. Are there any
good methods of enabling access to local files on IE?

(PS. I post to google groups too. but I can't delete it for some reason.)