cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Sander <andreas.san...@hotmail.de>
Subject config.xml - phonegap properties
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2013 15:49:41 GMT
Hi,

I've a short question concerning the www/config.xml property file.

I compiled my cordova project with Cordova v1.6.0 via npm and command line. After creating
a project with cordova create command, there are two config.xml properties concerning phonegap.

 <preference name="phonegap-version" value="1.9.0" />
<feature name="http://api.phonegap.com/1.0/device" />

Is this a left-over of phonegap code before cordova existed?

Nevertheless:

Why does the phonegap-version is set to 1.9.0 when I'm building it with cordova 2.6.0? Is
there a meaning for this value, which I don't get? Or can I change it to the same version
number, hence 2.6.0?

Any help is appreciated!

With best regards,

Andreas Sander