cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: config.xml - phonegap properties
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2013 21:38:42 GMT
Sorry Gorkem I am completely swamped with other work, have presentation to
do next week as well, so won't have time to merge your stuff for a while
yet.

Perhaps another committer on this list can take a look at your work. If
anyone is, please see the original thread of discussion:
http://markmail.org/message/tbf4epryuh2vvfiw