cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Are we supposed to include okhttp source in Cordova-Android?
Date Mon, 29 Apr 2013 17:58:26 GMT
Joe and I just looked at this.

The relevant apache policies (I believe) are "treatment of third party
works" [1] and "what are required third-party notices?" [2].

TL;DR: read the notice/license files of source being added into our
project, if the NOTICE file specifies to include a bit about the work,
copy that over to OUR NOTICE file. If the license differs from APL (but is
compatible), then we should add that license to our LICENSE file as well.

[1] http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html#3party
[2] http://apache.org/legal/resolved.html#required-third-party-notices