cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [plugin.xml spec] usefulness of preserve-dirs attribute?
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2013 21:07:04 GMT
Yeah it is.

So, Anis and I just chatted on IRC. What about:

 - all source/header/whatever files in iOS land get namespaced under
myApp/Plugins/<plugin-id>
 - if the files have a `target-dir` attribute, that attribute gets tacked
onto the end of the namespaced location for plugin native code, I.e.
Plugin with id "foo.bar.baz":

<source-file src="src/ios/MyPlugin.m" target-dir="emFiles" />

Results in

myApp/Plugins/foo.bar.baz/emFiles/MyPlugin.m