cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: ATTN: I am going to merge plugman future into master branch
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2013 23:03:08 GMT
Ok so apache wouldn't let me rewrite history, so I've done a giant
behemoth of a merge. The jasmine tests still pass so: win?

Anyways, the couple features landed in master recently will likely need to
be vetted. This includes some custom config stuff for iOS that Brett from
Adobe landed (I will loop back with him on the side) and Jesse's recent
windows phone integration.

Probably still need lots of eyes on the master branch to make sure all is
kosher. Tim and I will keep going with the spec authoring.

One thing that I intentionally removed from platform-level `install` was
adding <access> tags to the config. I figure this should probably go into
`prepare`. Thoughts?