cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Plugman future branch work + update
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 20:31:02 GMT
To be clear: we are talking about plugman as functionality on its own.
Understandably the CLI will consume plugman and thus this is a good
behavior to make explicit.

So, how about this: if you specify installing a plugin into a platform it
doesn't support, the user will be WARNED, but plugman will not "error" out
per se (I.e. Will exit with code 0).