cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: SysApps Working Group, Day 1 Summary
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2013 09:52:12 GMT
How I see it is, they base all spec writing on providing use cases, and if
there's one thing that we can do, it's providing those. With that in mind,
I don't care (very much) _how_ the API ends up looking as long as use
cases that we deem critical are addressed. An extension of this is, if we
are adamant about a specific API for a specific bit of functionality, as
long as we provide a working implementation in a "production" environment
(which we definitely qualify as), then the W3C has a working example to
base a spec on.

Conclusion: we can influence this kind of stuff a lot more than we realize.