cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Wolf <Michael.W...@Cynergy.com>
Subject Re: [cordova-cli] windows phone 8, firefox os, webos are at a disadvantage
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2013 21:01:03 GMT
Looks like your lacking tests in both the metadata as well as places like
platform
(https://github.com/bennmapes/cordova-cli/blob/windows2/spec/platform.spec.
js) etc

Happy to give your changes a whirl, but are you planning on contributing
tests? Particularly in that
https://github.com/bennmapes/cordova-cli/blob/windows2/src/metadata/wp8_par
ser.js needs to do the fun stuff of updating the proj file , which would
easily go screwy.

mw