cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: New directory structure in cordova-cli's future branch
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2013 15:44:18 GMT
For a couple months now the npm package has had about 1000 downloads per
month [1].

We do have upgrade guides in our docs for each version for each platform.
Maybe we could add a CLI section? Then we can reference those guides in
the CLI's readme? Just thinking out loud.

[1] http://npmjs.org/package/cordova