cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Use of Google Docs for Planning / Specifications / etc
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2013 18:59:50 GMT
My main problem is starting a proposal or draft on a website to begin
with. The initial discussion, in my mind, should be done on the list in
email form, so the apache archives have a clear record of how a discussion
about a new proposal or feature has evolved.

So instead of "here's my proposal: link", it would be "here's my proposal:
text dump from the link"

In terms of documenting the proposal as it evolves from the list, I don't
care whether it's in Gdocs or in the wiki.