cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Unifying the config.xml
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2013 15:29:57 GMT
Hey Gorkem,

Thanks for this and putting the effort into kick starting this. Sorry
about the late reply.

I like the changes (made a minor comment re: widget element id in the
github pull request). Correctly adopting the spec should help. Leveraging
several <param> elements inside a <feature> element, one param per
platform, to describe the resolution of native plugin source from
cordova.exec service label [1] is elegant.

I'm up for +1'ing these changes. Should help with our ongoing plugin
tooling work too!

Unless other people have problems with this approach, I'll aim to merge
this stuff in on Friday. Perhaps some of the core maintainers for Android
and iOS can review those particular changes (I trust your judgement more
than my high-level understanding :P). If that all checks out, we can set
up issues for the Windows Phone platforms, BlackBerry, and other platforms.

[1] https://github.com/apache/cordova-android/pull/41/files#L2R57