cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Brooks <mich...@michaelbrooks.ca>
Subject Re: Use of Google Docs for Planning / Specifications / etc
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2013 19:08:25 GMT

> My main problem is starting a proposal or draft on a website to begin
> with. The initial discussion, in my mind, should be done on the list in
> email form, so the apache archives have a clear record of how a discussion
> about a new proposal or feature has evolved.

This summaries that main concern. It's not being too lazy to click a link
or communication of revisions. It's that in 5 years from now, the Cordova
project will have lost and gained contributors, but the evolution of each
proposal will still be accessible because it has been captured
and archived by Apache's Infrastructure.