cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RC2
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2013 17:30:27 GMT
Android versioning wasn't done right.  In fact, none of the versioning
was done right, and I kind of feel that we rushed the release a bit.
That being said, I'm not totally opposed to us just doing a 2.7.0
release assuming that we can actually write the correct version number
in the correct fields.  (And yes, I'm also at fault for doing this).