cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Are we supposed to include okhttp source in Cordova-Android?
Date Mon, 29 Apr 2013 17:58:40 GMT
I've updated our NOTICE file indicating that we're using OkHTTP as per
the Apache Licence.  I think that's good enough, and I noticed the
headers were not touched, which is good.

Basing it on this: https://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html and
the AOSP Notice File:
https://android.googlesource.com/platform/frameworks/av/+/jb-dev/NOTICE