cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] The Deprecation of Froyo
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2013 18:10:18 GMT
Android 2.2 is a pain point because we only have one device in the
Vancouver office that is on that version of Android (LG Optimus 3D).
I'm sure that other places have more of them, but they are becoming
increasingly rare, and I'd rather us only have to test 2.3 and higher
when we prepare for a release.