cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Anis KADRI <anis.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ATTN: I am going to merge plugman future into master branch
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2013 17:19:50 GMT
The config-file tag was not meant to be used by config.xml only. There
could be other platform-specific files to edit as well. Those file don't
have to be XML files either.

That is why <access> elements are currently top level. <access> elements
should be the same on all platforms, yah ? Why would you discriminate one ?

I don't mind having a top-level config-file but I would specify some sort
of target. It could just be target="config.xml" and then our configuration
code would determine where that file is depending on the platform. If only
for the sake of clarity. We could just assume that whatever top
level  config-file with no target specified has to be config.xml but
explicit is better than implicit in my opinion.