cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Anis KADRI <anis.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [1 of 15] commits
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2013 18:24:41 GMT
Things start to suck if everyone does it differently (some do merges, some
do rebases). I like rebase better because it provides a clear/n history. I
usually do merges because I know that most people do that as well. I would
like to do rebase instead but everyone else has to do that to avoid
problems/conflicts.