cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Anis KADRI <anis.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New directory structure in cordova-cli's future branch
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2013 21:42:22 GMT
As far as I am concerned I don't really have a strong opinion on this
topic. As I said in the previous thread, I do like this new directory
structure and if you have it there and tested then fine. We break shit all
the time it's not like this change is one too many. What matters is to
communicate it to our users and give them an upgrade path to this new app
structure (the Cordova docs are a good place for that).

However, I agree with Brian that there are more important things to tackle
right now. Now sure what you had on your list but since js only modules are
in Plugman right now (untested) The next big thing that is going to be
non-trivial is: plugin dependencies (which will in some ways involve
discovery I think). We should have a discussion about that (hangout, IRC,
connect...whatever). I have a couple of ideas about that.

Tim is working on fixing/adding/updating plugman tests and it looks like
he's making good progress on it.

-a