cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Anis KADRI <anis.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unifying the config.xml
Date Mon, 01 Apr 2013 19:24:10 GMT
I would like this to be reviewed/merged as well because config.xml
differences are becoming a pain in terms of plugin management.

Android has a /cordova/plugins. iOS had a /cordova/plugins in 2.4 and now
has a /widget/plugins.  BlackBerry 10 has a /widget/plugins and is
following the spec by using "feature" instead of "plugin".

Whatever we decide I would like to have some kind of uniformity across
platforms.

-a