cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Braden Shepherdson <bra...@google.com>
Subject Re: Plugman Future Qs
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2013 13:22:13 GMT
1. The assets are moved on --prepare now, based on the asset tags. The old
behavior copied on install and expected the plugin to have a www directory.

2. That plugin fetching change looks fine at a glance. I've only been
testing the local case, I don't actually know the state of the download
repo. As long as it works for both cases, go for it.

Braden