cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Braden Shepherdson <bra...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: New directory structure in cordova-cli's future branch
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2013 15:40:50 GMT
This mailing list post is, or will shortly be, indexed by Google and
others. Any newcomers will see the new docs and create new projects.

As I mentioned on IRC, existing users are either accepting or ignoring the
"alpha" warnings that this software is new and under heavy development, and
 if they want to jump on it early they're going to have to expect some pain.

That said, I don't really know of any better way to socialize it. Is there
anywhere where a brief blog post on this would make sense?

I don't know how many people are using these tools and not on the mailing
list, though certainly some turn up on IRC occasionally.

Braden