cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release Page Updated
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2013 19:31:12 GMT
Hey Andrew,

I will go fill out those todos later today. Some of those steps (like
pushing release to apache servers) is on my backlog to automate into a step
for coho.

I don't see any issues with bringing other release related tooling into the
cordova-coho repo.

Thanks for doing this rewrite. Much more detailed.

P.S. I am still sad that coho was traded :(