cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SysApps Working Group, Day 1 Summary
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2013 16:17:16 GMT
On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 11:35 AM, Filip Maj <fil@adobe.com> wrote:

> - Got beat up a bit about Cordova's lack of participation in the W3C.
> Moving
> forward I'll try be more diligent about bringing our community's feedback
> into the standards discussion. Good point made to me was that even if a
> draft has changed and the feedback may not be applicable to a current
> draft of an API (I.e. Contacts), providing feedback is still useful (were
> the standards decisions validated or not?).

Ha! I remember back when we were implementing the W3C Contact API. I was
"attempting" to enter the discussion but I was stonewalled at every turn.
It is kinda hard to imply that you are looking down one's nose in email but
they were pretty successful at it.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald