cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@google.com>
Subject Mobile-Spec contains Cordova 2.7 tests
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2013 15:57:56 GMT
It looks like a number of commits intended for 2.7.0 were merged back into
the 2.6.x branch

My commits:
dbf631c: [CB-2305] Add spec tests for InAppBrowser.insertCSS and
InAppBrowser.executeScript APIs
46e478f: [CB-2226] Add spec test for FileTransfer.abort error callback
da89eaa: [CB-1517] [CB-1518] Add spec test for gzip-encoded resources
2003ff7: [CB-1517] Add an assertion that progress.total < progress.loaded

were all committed to master after the 2.6.x branch was split, but then
master was merged back into 2.6.x (acd1b96, Apr 2)

There may be other commits in there that were merged accidentally; I
haven't looked at all of them yet. I think that any commits from master
which *should* be in 2.6.x should have been cherry-picked, rather than
merging master.

>From the iOS thread, I see that da89eaa was reverted, but the rest of them
are still on the 2.6 branch.

It's probably too late to just rewind the 2.6.x branch back to f6cbe2e
(rewriting public history and all that,) but should we revert the other
commits before we tag 2.6.0?

Ian