cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@google.com>
Subject Re: Is cordova.utils.vformat a documented API?
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2013 18:10:54 GMT
Cool, thanks -- pull request sent then :)

If this becomes an issue--if there are third party developers relying on
the old behaviour of vformat--then we should point them at
cordova.utils.format, which does swallow any extra params, but has a
slightly different function signature. It's behaviour is not affected by
this fix.

Ian