cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@google.com>
Subject Re: [iOS] iOSExec
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2013 02:17:40 GMT
If it's going to be actually removed in 2.7, I would suggest that we should
put a notice to that affect--immediately--in the 2.6 docs.

It looks like that wording has been there since the 2.1 docs, so developers
have certainly been warned for some time. On the other hand, keeping the
deprecation notice unchanged for such a long time might make it look like
we have no particular plans to remove it any time soon.