cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Test ID's for Mobile Spec unit tests
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 18:54:59 GMT
Presumably these would just be helper ids so we can easily jump to a
particular test, or verify if the same test is failing on multiple devices.
As tests get added, modified, there is a possibility that a particular test
changes context/meaning, which I don't think is a big deal.

Trying not to over-architect it, and just have a quick + easy way to make
sure we're talking about the same thing.
Namespacing would help, but it's still not a guarantee, and eventually it
turns into a guid, and we lose our ability to refer to it in conversation.

@purplecabbage
risingj.com