cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jarrod Overson <jsover...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Node as a dependency for android tooling.
Date Sat, 13 Apr 2013 22:05:27 GMT
Cordova may also gain extra hands and support in the process by switching
to node, or at least by adopting the stance that node is the 100% supported
future.

Grunt <http://gruntjs.com/> could also be appropriate as a task runner,
allowing shared tasks to be organized and distributed separately and to
leverage the community tasks <http://gruntjs.com/plugins> that already
exist.

--
Jarrod Overson