cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Benn Mapes <benn.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [cordova-cli] windows phone 8, firefox os, webos are at a disadvantage
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2013 21:15:33 GMT
Oops, just realized that the wp8_parser didn't get updated with the latest
push to those branches.
It should look like the wp7_parser since they are virtually identical. I'll
fix that tonight and clean it up a bit.

~Benn

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 2:08 PM, Benn Mapes <benn.mapes@gmail.com> wrote:

> As for the test .... I'll try and get to those hopefully before 2.7.0,
> maybe you can help me out a bit on those ones.
> I've been working mostly on the scripting for windows and now for android.
>

> On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 2:06 PM, Benn Mapes <benn.mapes@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> For the .csproj file you can just use
>> <Content Include="www\**" />
>> to include all the files in the www folder. I used to have it adding each
>> file individually like
>>  <Content Include="www\file\name.x" />
>> but using the wildcard works the same way.
>>

>> On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 2:01 PM, Michael Wolf <Michael.Wolf@cynergy.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Looks like your lacking tests in both the metadata as well as places like
>>> platform
>>> (
>>> https://github.com/bennmapes/cordova-cli/blob/windows2/spec/platform.spec.
>>> js<https://github.com/bennmapes/cordova-cli/blob/windows2/spec/platform.spec.js>)
>>> etc
>>>
>>> Happy to give your changes a whirl, but are you planning on contributing
>>> tests? Particularly in that
>>>
>>> https://github.com/bennmapes/cordova-cli/blob/windows2/src/metadata/wp8_par
>>> ser.js<https://github.com/bennmapes/cordova-cli/blob/windows2/src/metadata/wp8_parser.js>needs
to do the fun stuff of updating the proj file , which would
>>> easily go screwy.
>>>
>>> mw

>>> in.

>>> time).