cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Benn Mapes <benn.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Node as a dependency for android tooling.
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2013 21:01:53 GMT
Ok, I think I'll continue down the current path and keep the bash/jscript
repetitiveness for time's sake.

> Also, if you want to introduce node as a dependency you might as well do
it
> across the board (that is bin/ scripts included). Once your project is
> generated you will need node to build/run/clean/log etc...so what's the
> point ?

I guess I was thinking along the lines of not requiring nodejs to create an
android app (and build/run/clean/log etc in eclipse) but requiring node to
use the tooling. But it sounds like people just want to get the scripts
banged out and worry about future problems whenever they hits us (aka
changes in android tools).

~Benn