cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Benn Mapes <benn.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [cordova-cli] windows phone 8, firefox os, webos are at a disadvantage
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2013 20:46:58 GMT
I well the pull request is still there and I have 2 branches with the
windows phone support, the old one:

https://github.com/bennmapes/cordova-cli/tree/windows

And the updated one with the latest cli changes (2.6.0)

https://github.com/bennmapes/cordova-cli/tree/windows2

The only thing that needs to happen is for people to start using it and
submitting issues. If we're not going to pull out the the platforms in /lib
and add them dynamically then I see no reason to hold off pulling this in.