cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Benn Mapes <benn.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Node as a dependency for android tooling.
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2013 18:19:40 GMT
For the new cli scripts (build/run/clean/log & lib/*) I propose that we
introduce a Node dependency so that there is only one set of code that
needs to be maintained for these (instead of using bash & jscript). This
would only mean that people not using the cli (or don't have node
installed) won't be able to run these commands to test their project.

For the bin scripts we should leave as is so that people without Node can
still create a project and then use eclipse like most android developers.

~Benn